Overview of FRB Federal Credit Union
FRB Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of District of Columbia. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 19 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,384 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Current and retired members, officers, and employees of the Federal Reserve Board
- Current and retired employees of Federal Reserve Banks
- Employees of contractors who work regularly at the Federal Reserve Board offices in Washington, D.C.
- Officers & employees of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection
- Employees of the credit union
- Members’ immediate family or households, including spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, and grandchildren, as well as adoptive children, stepchildren, domestic partners, and permanent members of the household
- Organizations of eligible members
- Main Office Address: Po Box 9867, Washington, DC 20016
- Website: http://frbfcu.org
- Phone: (202) 452-2800
- Total Members: 4,384
- Total Assets: $118 million
- Charter Number: 320
- Routing Number: 254074581
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in District of Columbia
There are currently 34 credit unions operating in the state of District of Columbia and combined these credit unions have 299,083 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Pepco Credit Union, Department Of The Interior Credit Union and Library Of Congress Credit Union.