Overview of Franklin Mint Credit Union
Franklin Mint Credit Union was first established in the year 1970 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 16 branches and 327 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 125,094 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you are :
- An employee, Volunteer, Student or Member of a Select Employee Group, an affiliated Association, Organization or School
- An individual who lives, works, worships, volunteers, attends school, or regularly conducts business, along with businesses and organizations, in specific areas of PA and DE: Portions of Philadelphia, Delaware and New Castle Counties, the Borough of West Chester, or Norristown. Members of the FMFCU Foundation are also eligible to join
- A relative or household member of a current FMFCU member or eligible individual
- A member of the FMFCU Foundation
- Main Office Address: 5 Hillman Dr, Ste 100, Chadds Ford, PA 19317
- Website: http://www.fmfcu.org
- Phone: (610) 325-5000
- Total Members: 125,094
- Total Assets: $1,620 million
- Charter Number: 20042
- Routing Number: 231382306
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.