Overview of Fort Worth City Credit Union
Fort Worth City Credit Union was first established in the year 1929 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 41 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 15,287 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in this Credit Union is limited to those persons, including incorporated and unincorporated organizations, who have the following definable community of interests:
- Employees or retirees of the City of Fort Worth
- Employees or retirees of MedStar
- Employees or retirees of museums within the City of Fort Worth including Amon Carter, Kimbell Art Museum, and the Science & Technology Museum
- Employees or retirees of specific companies that contract with the City of Ft. Worth to provide services on an ongoing basis, including the Ft Worth Zoological Association, Waste Management, Retirement Office, and Stock Show
- Persons who live, work, attend school, or worship in Tarrant, Denton, Johnson, Parker and Wise County
- Any relative of a current member
- Main Office Address: Po Box 100099, Fort Worth, TX 76185-0099
- Website: http://www.fwccu.org
- Phone: (817) 732-2803
- Total Members: 15,287
- Total Assets: $291 million
- Charter Number: 67532
- Routing Number: 311981669
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Odessa Employees Credit Union, Del Rio S.P. Credit Union and Sweetex Credit Union.