Overview of Foothill Credit Union
Foothill Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 85 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 30,187 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you work for or a member of the Select Employers Groups or you work for the following School District:
- Arcadia Unified School District
- Azusa Unified School District
- Bonita Unified School District
- Charter Oak Unified School District
- Covina-Valley Unified School District
- Duarte Unified School District
- El Monte City School District
- El Monte High School District
- Glendora Unified School District
- Monrovia Unified School District
- Mountain View School District
- San Marino Unified School District
- South Pasadena School District
- Temple City Unified School District
Relatives or household members of a current credit union member are also eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: 30 S 1St Ave, Arcadia, CA 91006-3604
- Website: http://www.foothillcu.org
- Phone: (626) 445-0950
- Charter Number: 12425
- Charter Year: 1958
- Routing Number: 322273489
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Santa Maria Associated Employees Credit Union, Bay Credit Union and United Catholics Credit Union.