Overview of Florida Rural Electric Credit Union
Florida Rural Electric Credit Union was first established in the year 1991 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,901 members.
Who Can Join?
Florida Rural Electric Credit Union membership is open to:
- All past and current member cooperative entities of the Florida Electric Cooperatives Association, Inc.,
- All employees of the cooperatives and their immediate families
- All members of the cooperatives and their immediate families
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 1697, Tallahassee, FL 32302-1697
- Website: https://frecu.org/
- Phone: (850) 877-6168
- Charter Number: 67561
- Charter Year: 1991
- Routing Number: 263189263
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Madison Education Assoc. Credit Union, Guardians Credit Union and Priority One Credit Union.