Overview of Florida Credit Union
Florida Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 13 branches and 285 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 131,251 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible for membership if you are:
- An immediate family of current FCU members
- Any person who works or resides in one of the 48 counties Florida Credit Union serves
- Any current student or alumni of Santa Fe College or Florida Gateway College
- Anyone who is currently attending school in Alachua, Gilchrist, Union, Bradford, Columbia, Marion, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Osceola, Brevard, Indian River, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Hardee, DeSoto, Highlands, Glades, Okeechobee, St Lucie or Martin counties
- Anyone who has a child currently attending school in Alachua, Gilchrist, Union, Bradford, Columbia, or Marion counties
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 5549, Gainesville, FL 32627-5549
- Website: http://www.flcu.org
- Phone: (352) 377-4141
- Total Members: 131,251
- Total Assets: $1,754 million
- Charter Number: 60497
- Routing Number: 263178410
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.