Overview of Five Star Federal Credit Union
Five Star Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1969 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 13 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,016 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees, attending physicians, volunteers and retirees of Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital /Ascension Health in Baltimore, MD
- Members of the former Notre Dame 2901 Federal Credit Union
- Members of the former American Hammered Federal Credit Union
- Members of the former ASE Credit Union
- Members of the former Relay Federal Credit Union
- Members of the former W. R. Grace Maryland Employees Federal Credit Union and W. R. Grace & Co. employees
- Employees of these select employee groups
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 716 Maiden Choice Lane, Suite 101, Baltimore, MD 21228
- Website: http://www.fivestarfcu.org
- Phone: (443) 844-3242
- Total Members: 6,016
- Total Assets: $63 million
- Charter Number: 19668
- Routing Number: 252076727
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maryland
There are currently 72 credit unions operating in the state of Maryland and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Capital Area Realtors Credit Union, Hema Credit Union and MNCPPC Credit Union.