Overview of FirstLight Federal Credit Union
FirstLight Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 10 branches and 344 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 107,843 members.
Who Can Join?
You may qualify for membership if:
- You live, work, worship, attend school, volunteer or your business is located in El Paso County or Dona Ana County.
- You are a member of one of the selected military branches/units or a civilian personnel at Fort Bliss.
- You’re a family member* of an existing member.”
- Main Office Address: 9983 Kenworthy St, El Paso, TX 79924
- Website: http://www.firstlightfcu.org
- Phone: (915) 562-1172
- Total Members: 107,843
- Total Assets: $1,396 million
- Charter Number: 10174
- Routing Number: 312080941
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.