Overview of First NRV Credit Union
First NRV Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of Virginia. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 10 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,902 members.
Who Can Join?
In order to join First NRV Credit Union, you must live, work, worship, or attend school in Carroll County, Floyd County, Galax City, Pulaski County, Radford City, or Wythe County.
You can also qualify for membership by meeting any one of the following requirements:
- Work for or own a business and/or other legal entities within one or more of these fields of membership.
- You are the spouse of a deceased individual who was within the fields of membership of this credit union.
- Members of the immediate families or household of any of the groups listed above.
- All organizations of such persons who fall into our membership field through the requirements listed above.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2963, Radford, VA 24143-2963
- Website: http://www.firstnrvcreditunion.com
- Phone: (540) 639-0885
- Total Members: 2,902
- Total Assets: $39 million
- Charter Number: 2263
- Routing Number: 251482066
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.