Overview of First Imperial Credit Union
First Imperial Credit Union was first established in the year 1942 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 25 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 20,339 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to anyone who meets one of the following:
- Live, work, or worship in the Imperial County
- Live, work, or worship in the following cities of Riverside County: Banning, Beaumont, Blythe, Cathedral City, Coachella, Desert Hot Springs, Indian Wells, Indio, La Quinta, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Thermal, or Thousand Palms
- Relative of an existing First Imperial Credit Union Member (immediate family member)
- Main Office Address: P O Box 3247, El Centro, CA 92244
- Website: http://www.ficu.com
- Phone: (760) 352-1540
- Total Members: 20,339
- Total Assets: $182 million
- Charter Number: 68356
- Routing Number: 322276305
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Safe Credit Union, California Community Credit Union and Bay Cities Credit Union.