Overview of First Financial Credit Union
First Financial Credit Union was first established in the year 2000 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 23 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 13,327 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at First Financial Credit Union is open to the following:
- People living or working in Chicagoland
- The borders are Lake Michigan to the East, Highway 294 to the West, Dempster Ave to the North, and Roosevelt Road to the South.
- Anyone who is an immediate family member of an existing account holder
- Employees of partnered employers
- Advocate Healthcare
- Endurance Warranty
- John Crane Inc.
- Methode Electronics
- S&C Electric
- Worker’s Union Local 707
- Main Office Address: 5550 Touhy Ave Ste 102, Skokie, IL 60077
- Website: http://www.firstfcu.org
- Phone: (847) 676-8000
- Total Members: 13,327
- Total Assets: $125 million
- Charter Number: 68450
- Routing Number: 271989112
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Canals & Trails Credit Union, Citizens Equity First Credit Union and Illiana Financial Credit Union.