Overview of First Credit Union
First Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Arizona. The credit union currently has 8 branches and 133 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 41,644 members.
Who Can Join?
First Credit Union offers membership to persons who live, work, and worship within a ten-mile radius of any First Credit Union branch. Their field of membership also includes:
- Immediate Family Members of a First Credit Union members including spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, step-children, step-parents, step-siblings and adopted children, even if not living in the same residence
- Household Members who are a permanent member of and participate in the maintenance of the household (i.e., two people sharing an apartment) of a First Credit Union member
- Employees & Retirees from any of their business partners or select employer groups, even if retired from another state
- Member Referrals from any current First Credit Union member in good standing”
- Main Office Address: 25 S Arizona Pl Ste 111, Chandler, AZ 85225
- Website: http://www.firstcu.net
- Phone: (480) 756-5500
- Total Members: 41,644
- Total Assets: $666 million
- Charter Number: 68444
- Routing Number: 322172742
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arizona
There are currently 38 credit unions operating in the state of Arizona and combined these credit unions have 1.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Copper State Credit Union, Credit Union West and Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union.