Overview of First Community Credit Union
First Community Credit Union was first established in the year 1939 and is based in the state of North Dakota. The credit union currently has 29 branches and 244 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 45,036 members.
Who Can Join?
Anyone who lives in their Field of Membership can apply. That includes individuals who fulfill one of the following requirements:
- Reside within a 75-mile radius of Jamestown, Devils Lake, Page, Kindred or Portland, ND
- Reside within a 50-mile radius of Valley City, Oakes, Napoleon, Steele, Bismarck, Wahpeton, and Wishek, ND
- Reside within a 40-mile radius of Bisbee and Larimore, ND
- Reside in Marshall County, MN
- Reside in Kittson County, MN to the extent Kittison County falls within 75-mile radius of 2315 North Acres Dr., Crookston, MN
- Immediate family of an existing member, even if outside the geographic boundary, may also join
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2180, Jamestown, ND 58402-2180
- Website: https://www.myfccu.com
- Phone: (701) 252-0360
- Total Members: 45,036
- Total Assets: $1,061 million
- Charter Number: 60103
- Routing Number: 291378693
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.