Overview of First Commerce Credit Union
First Commerce Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 15 branches and 205 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 66,573 members.
Who Can Join?
You’re eligible to join if you live or work in one of the following areas in Florida:
- Baker, Bay, Calhoun, Columbia, Dixie, Franklin, Gadsden, Gilchrist, Gulf, Hamilton, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Lafayette, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Suwannee, Taylor, Wakulla, Walton, and Washington counties.
You’re eligible to join if you live or work in one of the following areas in Georgia:
- Atkinson, Ben Hill, Berrien, Brooks, Clinch, Coffee, Colquitt, Cook, Echols, Decatur, Grady, Irwin, Lanier, Lowndes, Mitchell, Thomas, Tift and Worth counties.
You are also eligible for membership if an immediate family member is already a member. You can qualify for membership if you join the FCCU Foundation too.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 6416, Tallahassee, FL 32314
- Website: http://www.firstcommercecu.org
- Phone: (850) 488-0035
- Total Members: 66,573
- Total Assets: $973 million
- Charter Number: 68301
- Routing Number: 263182516
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.