Overview of First Choice Credit Union (Florida)
First Choice Credit Union (Florida) was first established in the year 1991 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 26 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 9,661 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in First Choice Credit Union is open to:
- Anyone living or working in Palm Beach County
- All employees and retirees of the Federal Government and veterans of any branch of the service living in the following counties:
- Palm Beach, Broward, Martin, St. Lucie, Okeechobee, Glades or Hendry counties
- All family members of an existing member
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 1055 S Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33406-5195
- Website: http://www.firstchoicecu.org
- Phone: (561) 641-0100
- Total Members: 9,661
- Total Assets: $152 million
- Charter Number: 67725
- Routing Number: 267083349
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Florida State University Credit Union, Jacksonville Firemen’s Credit Union and Florida Central Credit Union.