Overview of First Carolina People’s Credit Union
First Carolina People’s Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,218 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at First Carolina People’s Credit Union is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or goes to school in Wayne County, Wake County and Johnston County, North Carolina
- Businesses located in Wayne County, Wake County and Johnston County, North Carolina
- Past and present employees (and their family members) of this credit union’s selected employer groups
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1637, Goldsboro, NC 27533
- Website: https://www.fcpcu.com/
- Phone: (919) 736-0885
- Charter Number: 62673
- Charter Year: 1952
- Routing Number: 253175834
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in North Carolina
There are currently 63 credit unions operating in the state of North Carolina and combined these credit unions have 4.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: GUCO Credit Union, Arcade Credit Union and Champion Credit Union.