Overview of First Capital Federal Credit Union
First Capital Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1993 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 60 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 20,361 members.
Who Can Join?
To qualify for membership at First Capital Federal Credit Union, you must be one of the following:
- An employee or retiree of a Preferred Business Partner affiliated with First Capital Federal Credit Union
- An employee’s immediate family member – related by blood, marriage or other recognized family relationship
- Roommate or someone sharing another member’s household
- Volunteer associated with a First Capital Preferred Business Partner
- Main Office Address: Po Box 7746, York, PA 17404-0746
- Website: http://www.firstcapitalfcu.com
- Phone: (717) 767-5551
- Total Members: 20,361
- Total Assets: $304 million
- Charter Number: 24490
- Routing Number: 231387165
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Crayola LLC Employees Credit Union, East End Food Cooperative Credit Union and Blue Chip Credit Union.