Overview of First California Federal Credit Union
First California Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1982 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 15 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 9,291 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Active or Retired Federal Civil Service Employees
- Active or Retired Military
- Immediate family members of a current or eligible member
- Individuals living in the same household of a current or eligible member
- Employees of our many Business Partners
- Members or Employees of the Fresno Consumer Council:
- Main Office Address: 2525 E Shields Ave, Fresno, CA 93726
- Website: http://www.firstcalfcu.org
- Phone: (559) 226-8282
- Total Members: 9,291
- Total Assets: $114 million
- Charter Number: 23964
- Routing Number: 321172769
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: San Diego Firefighters Credit Union, Moore West Credit Union and Northeast Community Credit Union.