Overview of First Abilene Federal Credit Union
First Abilene Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1959 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 30 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 10,002 members.
Who Can Join?
Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, as well as businesses and other legal entities located in the following areas, are eligible to join First Abilene Federal Credit Union.
- Taylor, Haskell, Jones, Shackelford, Stephens, Nolan, Callahan
- Eastland, Runnels, Coleman, Brown, Comanche, and Erath
You may also qualify if a family member already has an account with the credit union.
- Main Office Address: 1118 Pine St, Abilene, TX 79601-3529
- Website: http://www.firstabilenefcu.org
- Phone: (325) 670-2429
- Total Members: 10,002
- Total Assets: $96 million
- Charter Number: 13290
- Routing Number: 311376591
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Cherokee County Credit Union, U. S. I. Credit Union and BCM Credit Union.