Overview of Firefighters Credit Union
Firefighters Credit Union was first established in the year 1931 and is based in the state of Wisconsin. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 27 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,138 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to anyone who:
- Lives or works in one of the following Wisconsin Counties (La Crosse, Trempealeau, Monroe, Vernon, Jackson, Sauk, Buffalo, Crawford, Juneau, Richland) or Minnesota Counties (Winona, Houston, Fillmore Olmstead)
- Are employees of Emergency Protective Service Agencies within the servicing area of La Crosse; employees of USA Securities; licensed real estate agents servicing the area within a 50-mile radius of La Crosse
- Are immediate family members of those listed above which includes but is not limited to: spouse, parents, stepchildren and children whether or not residing in the same household
- Is a relative of an eligible person living in the same household
- Main Office Address: 2707 Midwest Dr, Onalaska, WI 54650-6758
- Website: http://www.myfirecu.org
- Phone: (608) 784-9480
- Total Members: 5,138
- Total Assets: $104 million
- Charter Number: 66423
- Routing Number: 324079225
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Wisconsin
There are currently 116 credit unions operating in the state of Wisconsin and combined these credit unions have 3.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: PCM Credit Union, Oshkosh Postal Employees Credit Union and Kenosha Police And Firemen’s Credit Union.