Overview of Finger Lakes Health Care Federal Credit Union
Finger Lakes Health Care Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1973 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,773 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Finger Lakes Health Care FCU is open to the following:
- Individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in Ontario, Seneca, Yates, or Monroe counties
- Spouses of persons who died within the field of membership of this credit union, volunteers in the community, members of their immediate family or household, and organizations of such persons
- Immediate family members of those within the field of membership
- Household members (including domestic partners)
- Main Office Address: 519 Hart St, Elmira, NY 14905-1614
- Website: https://www.flhc.com/
- Phone: (607) 733-1304
- Charter Number: 21294
- Charter Year: 1973
- Routing Number: 221381003
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: St. John United Credit Union, Olean Area Credit Union and TruNorthern Credit Union.