Overview of Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union
Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1967 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 46 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 22,242 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Anyone who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in Ontario, Seneca, Yates, or Monroe counties
- Spouses of persons who died within the field of membership of this credit union
- Volunteers in the community, members of their immediate family or household, and organizations of such persons
- Immediate family members of those within the field of membership, household members including domestic partners
- Main Office Address: Po Box 433, Geneva, NY 14456
- Website: http://www.flfcu.org
- Phone: (315) 781-1334
- Total Members: 22,242
- Total Assets: $245 million
- Charter Number: 18022
- Routing Number: 222380692
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: St. Pius Church Credit Union, Suffolk Credit Union and South Towns Community Credit Union.