Overview of Financial Access Federal Credit Union
Financial Access Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 13 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,026 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible people to join Financial Access FCU must be any of the following:
- Live, work, attend school or worship in the Eligible CDFI Investment Areas of Manatee and Sarasota Counties
- Employees and members of Service Employees International Union (SEIU), St. Petersburg, FL
- Employees of and students attending Lincoln Memorial Academy in Palmetto, FL
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership
- Members of the immediate family or household of FAFCU members and organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 604 13Th Ave E, Bradenton, FL 34208-2601
- Website: https://www.financialaccessfcu.org/
- Phone: (941) 748-7704
- Charter Number: 12238
- Charter Year: 1958
- Routing Number: 263177660
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Velocity Community Credit Union, Santa Rosa County Credit Union and Broward Healthcare Credit Union.