Overview of Fergus Federal Credit Union
Fergus Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Montana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 19 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,072 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible persons to join Fergus FCU are those who live, work, worship, or attend school in, businesses and other legal entities located within the following counties in Montana or immediate family of a current member.
- Blaine, Chouteau, Fergus, Garfield, Golden Valley, Hill, Judith Basin
- Liberty, Meagher, Musselshell, Petroleum, Phillips, Wheatland
- Main Office Address: 106 E Janeaux St, Lewistown, MT 59457-3033
- Website: https://www.fergusfcu.com
- Phone: (406) 535-7478
- Total Members: 6,072
- Total Assets: $96 million
- Charter Number: 8881
- Routing Number: 292977679
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Montana
There are currently 45 credit unions operating in the state of Montana and combined these credit unions have 399 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: 1st Liberty Credit Union, Community 1st Credit Union and Mountain West Credit Union.