Overview of Fasson Employees’ Federal Credit Union
Fasson Employees’ Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1959 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,382 members.
Who Can Join?
Persons eligible for Fasson Employees’ Federal Credit Union membership include:
- Employees of Avery Dennison Corporation who work in the United States.
- Retired members who retain membership in Fasson Credit Union.
- Members’ spouses, children and certain other relatives living in the same household.
- Main Office Address: 250 Chester St # 1-E, Painesville, OH 44077-4118
- Website: http://www.fassoncreditunion.com
- Phone: (440) 358-2100
- Total Members: 1,382
- Total Assets: $15 million
- Charter Number: 13115
- Routing Number: 241280951
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: State Highway Patrol Credit Union, Erie Community Credit Union and Port Conneaut Credit Union.