Overview of Farm Bureau Family Credit Union
Farm Bureau Family Credit Union was first established in the year 1934 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,659 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Michigan Farm Bureau members
- Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan customers
- Employees & Retirees of the Michigan Farm Bureau Family of Companies
- Immediate family of the above groups
- Main Office Address: 7373 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917-1124
- Website: http://www.farmbureaufamilycu.org
- Phone: (517) 679-5274
- Total Members: 1,659
- Total Assets: $22 million
- Charter Number: 62330
- Routing Number: 272482032
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Calcite Credit Union, Soo Co-Op Credit Union and Saginaw County Employees Credit Union.