Overview of FAMU Federal Credit Union
FAMU Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,856 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join FAMU Federal Credit Union are the following:
- All employees, alumni, or students of Florida A&M University
- Employees of the Florida A&M University Federal Credit Union|
- Members of the Bethel Missionary Baptist Church
- Jerusalem Missionary Baptist Church
- Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church in Tallahassee, Florida
- Members of the Tallahassee Branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- Relatives of the mentioned group
- Main Office Address: 1610 S Monroe St, Tallahassee, FL 32301-5524
- Website: http://www.famufcu.com
- Phone: (850) 222-4541
- Total Members: 3,856
- Total Assets: $29 million
- Charter Number: 187
- Routing Number: 263182503
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: GTE Credit Union, Educational Credit Union and Farmers Credit Union.