Overview of Expree Credit Union
Expree Credit Union was first established in the year 1938 and is based in the state of Kentucky. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 23 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 9,121 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- A person who lives, works, attends school, or worships in Central Kentucky.
Click here to view the eligible counties, colleges and universities.
- A public sector employee including:
- County local, state, and federal government employees
- Military personnel
- Public schools employees
- An immediate family member of an eligible person
- Main Office Address: 100 Moore Dr, Frankfort, KY 40601-8295
- Website: http://www.expree.org
- Phone: (502) 564-5597
- Total Members: 9,121
- Total Assets: $92 million
- Charter Number: 62431
- Routing Number: 283978467
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Kentucky
There are currently 59 credit unions operating in the state of Kentucky and combined these credit unions have 923 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Whitesville Community Credit Union, Lexington Postal Community Credit Union and Kemba Louisville Credit Union.