Overview of Explorers Credit Union
Explorers Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of South Dakota. The credit union currently has a total of 4 branches and 25 employees.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join if you live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in any of the following counties.
- South Dakota: Aurora, Bon Homme, Charles Mix, Clay, Davison, Douglas, Hanson, Hutchinson, Lincoln, McCook, Minnehaha, Turner, Union and Yankton
- Nebraska: Antelope, Boone, Boyd, Cedar, Cuming, Dakota, Dixon, Holt, Knox, Madison, Pierce, Platte, Stanton, Thurston, Wayne and Wheeler
Immediate family members of Explorers CU members are also eligible for membership. Plus, once you’re a member, you’re always a member. Even if you relocate.
- Main Office Address: 609 W 21St St, Yankton, SD 57078
- Website: http://www.explorerscu.com
- Phone: (605) 665-4309
- Charter Number: 14874
- Charter Year: 1962
- Routing Number: 291480414
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well capitalized.