Overview of Expedition Credit Union
Expedition Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 27 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 16,680 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you live, work, worship, go to school or do business in the following counties:
Current members’ family and household members are also eligible to join. Membership is also open to employees of Educators Financial Services, Inc. and St. Louis Park City Employees and education association and groups including:
- Education Minnesota members and Employees.
- Minnesota school staff members and administrators belonging to their state or national organization (including but not limited to: MSEA, MESPA, MASSP, MNSAA, MASA).
- National Education Association Minnesota field service employees, in the state of Minnesota.
- School District 283 of St. Louis Park
- Main Office Address: 1270 Northand Dr Ste 350, Mendota Heights, MN 55120-1178
- Website: http://www.uecu.coop
- Phone: (651) 264-0669
- Charter Number: 62964
- Charter Year: 1957
- Routing Number: 296076084
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.