Overview of Evansville Teachers Credit Union
Evansville Teachers Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Indiana. The credit union currently has 27 branches and 704 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 260,793 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
- you are employed by or retired from an employee group or be a member of an organization within the credit union’s field of membership.
- you are an immediate family member (spouse, child, brother, sister, parent, grandparent, or grandchild) of a person within their field of membership or someone having an existing account. Step and adoptive immediate family member relationships also qualify.
- Share a household with someone (not necessarily a relative) within the credit union’s field of membership or a person with an existing ETFCU account.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 5129, Evansville, IN 47716-5129
- Website: https://etfcu.org/
- Phone: (812) 477-9271
- Total Members: 260,793
- Total Assets: $2,827 million
- Charter Number: 1682
- Routing Number: 286377777
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.