Overview of Evansville Federal Credit Union
Evansville Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1961 and is based in the state of Indiana. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 16 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,491 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to all persons who:
- Live, work, worship or attend school in, as well as businesses and other legal entities, located in Vanderburgh County, Indiana; Posey County, Indiana; Gibson County, Indiana; Warrick County, Indiana; Henderson County, Kentucky.
- Are members of this Credit Union as of April 19, 2002
- Are spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Are members of the immediate family or household of an existing member or existing member of a qualifying community
- Volunteer in the community
- Main Office Address: Po Box 0651, Evansville, IN 47704-0651
- Website: http://www.evansvillefcu.org
- Phone: (812) 424-2621
- Total Members: 6,491
- Total Assets: $89 million
- Charter Number: 14562
- Routing Number: 286377764
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Indiana
There are currently 133 credit unions operating in the state of Indiana and combined these credit unions have 2.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Richmond City Employees Credit Union, Wayne County Credit Union and First County Credit Union.