Overview of Estacado Federal Credit Union
Estacado Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of New Mexico. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 22 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,591 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Estacado Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Persons who live in a household of an existing member of this credit union
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in:
- Lea County, New Mexico (Examples: Hobbs, Lovington, Eunice, Jal, Tatum)
- Gaines County, Texas (Examples: Seminole and Seagraves)
- Yoakum County, Texas (Examples: Denver City and, Plains)
- Cochran County, Texas (Examples: Morton and Whiteface)
- Having a family member who already belongs to Estacado Federal Credit Union (EFCU)
- Main Office Address: 2220 N Dal Paso, Hobbs, NM 88240
- Website: http://www.estacadofcu.com
- Phone: (575) 393-1596
- Total Members: 7,591
- Total Assets: $84 million
- Charter Number: 8299
- Routing Number: 312276289
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New Mexico
There are currently 40 credit unions operating in the state of New Mexico and combined these credit unions have 998 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Otero Credit Union, Telco Roswell New Mexico Credit Union and White Sands Credit Union.