Overview of Erie County Employees Credit Union
Erie County Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,925 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- All Erie County Employees
- NYS Court Administration of Erie County
- Any employee or association of such employee of any Abstract Title and Mortgage Corp located in Buffalo
- The Bar Association of Erie County and its staff
- Members of the Bar Association of Erie County
- The staff of those eligible attorneys in Buffalo, NY
- An immediate family or household of a current credit union member
- Main Office Address: 95 Franklin St, Room 111, Buffalo, NY 14202-3927
- Website: http://www.eriecountycreditunion.net/
- Phone: (716) 858-6245
- Total Members: 3,925
- Total Assets: $32 million
- Charter Number: 62923
- Routing Number: 222079631
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Branch 6000 NALC Credit Union, Buffalo Service Credit Union and Municipal Credit Union.