Overview of EP Credit Union
EP Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of District of Columbia. The credit union currently has a total of 4 branches and 10 employees.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you are an employee are an employee of the following organizations:
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing (work in and paid and supervised from D.C.)
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing (work in Texas and paid from D.C.)
- U.S. Treasury Department (work in the Bureau of Engraving and Printing Main or Annex Buildings or in the Liberty Loan Building in D.C.)
- Army Times Publishing Company or its wholly-owned subsidiaries
- Environmental Protection Agency (with no local Environmental Protection Agency Federal Credit Union available to them)
- Catholic University of America and Trinity Washington University (students and faculty who work in D.C.)
- American University (students and faculty who work in D.C.)
- Contractors with this credit union or any of the above organizations
- U.S. Public Health Service Health Unit (work in the buildings operated by the above employers)
- National Retired Teachers Association or the NRTA-AARP Administrative Fund (work in D.C.)
- Bureau of Homes, NRTA (Gray Gables) or the NRTA and AARP Nursing Home (Acacias) in Ojai, California
- Retired Persons Services, Inc. (work in Alexandria, VA)
- American Association of Retired Persons (work in or supervised or paid from D.C. or California)
- The Washington Times (work in or are supervised from D.C.)
- Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation (work in D.C.)
- United States Catholic Conference (work in or paid from D.C. or New York City)
- Associated Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington, Inc. (work in or paid from D.C.)
- This credit union
- Regular members of the Graphic Communications International Union, Locals 285, 144-B, 42 B, 72 or 449 in D.C., who qualify in accordance with its constitution and bylaws as of January 1988, and employees of these Locals
- Others who work at the same facilities and for the same employers as the above union members and are under labor-management contracts (if not eligible for another labor or occupational credit union in the D.C. area)
Spouses of persons who died while within their field of membership, retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employers; immediate family members of current EPFCU members; and full-time students and alumni of the above college and universities and organizations of such persons are also eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 23393, Washington, DC 20026
- Website: http://www.epfcu.org
- Phone: (202) 318-1991
- Charter Number: 262
- Charter Year: 1935
- Routing Number: 254074222
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well capitalized.