Overview of Employees United Federal Credit Union
Employees United Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1975 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,392 members.
Who Can Join?
To become a member of Employees United Federal Credit Union, you must be employed with one of the following:
- Campbell’s Soup
- Lamar County
- City of Paris
- Paris Regional Medical Center
- Lamar County Appraisal District
- Or family members of the employees above.
- Main Office Address: 2285 Nw 19Th, Paris, TX 75460
- Website: https://www.employeesunited.org/
- Phone: (903) 784-6861
- Total Members: 1,392
- Total Assets: $14 million
- Charter Number: 21904
- Routing Number: 311990809
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Southwest Airlines Credit Union, Valwood Park Credit Union and Goodyear San Angelo Credit Union.