Overview of Emergency Responders Credit Union
Emergency Responders Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,539 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Emergency Responders Credit Union are the following:
- Employees and volunteers of Emergency First Responder Agencies as defined by the Homeland Security Presidential Directive (fire service, emergency medical service, emergency management, law enforcement, and hazardous materials) in the State of North Carolina
- Emergency Responders Credit Union employees
- Retirees of said groups
- Members of each group’s immediate family
- Organizations predominantly of such persons
- Main Office Address: 1777 Link Rd, Winston Salem, NC 27103-4625
- Website: http://www.emrspcu.com
- Phone: (336) 723-0619
- Total Members: 3,539
- Total Assets: $31 million
- Charter Number: 66354
- Routing Number: 253177984
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in North Carolina
There are currently 63 credit unions operating in the state of North Carolina and combined these credit unions have 4.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: WNC Community Cu Credit Union, Weyco Community Credit Union and Telco Credit Union.