Overview of Emerald Empire Federal Credit Union
Emerald Empire Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Oregon. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,779 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Emerald Empire FCU is open to anyone who belonged to the following groups:
- Immediate Family of Credit Union Member (Immediate Family Includes: Mother, Father, Siblings, Adoptive Children, Foster Children, Aunt, Uncles, Spouse, Grandchildren)
- Retirees or Spouses of Retirees of the Guard Publishing Company receiving retirement benefits
- Employees of Guard Publishing Company & Gatehouse Media
- Independent contractors of Gatehouse Media
- Employees of the Law Office of Donald R. Slayton, Attorney at Law and Law Office of Alan G. Seligson, Attorney at Law
- Employees, agents and brokers of Westover 21 Realty Office
- Members of the Confederated Tribe of Grand Ronde
- Employees and contract employees of Kaminski Construction, LLC
- Employees of Murphy Plywood, Goodwill Industries, Franz Bakery, McKenzie Willamette Medical Center, Oregon Electric and Total Property Care
- Members of the NAACP
- Employees of OMT Mortgage & their immediate family members
- NW Roofing and Siding Pros
- Employees of Harding Electric and Advantage Air Duct Cleaning
- Main Office Address: 850 Beltline Rd, Springfield, OR 97477
- Website: https://youreecu.org/
- Phone: (541) 988-9059
- Charter Number: 9877
- Charter Year: 1954
- Routing Number: 323274432
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oregon
There are currently 55 credit unions operating in the state of Oregon and combined these credit unions have 2.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: United Trades Credit Union, EWEB Employees Credit Union and IBEW & United Workers Credit Union.