Overview of Embarrass Vermillion Federal Credit Union
Embarrass Vermillion Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1941 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 18 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,707 members.
Who Can Join?
An individual must belong to at least one of the following to be eligible for membership with Embarrass Vermillion FCU.
- Live, work, worship or attend school in St. Louis County, MN North of Hwy 16 for at least 6 months out of the Year, or have family who does
- Employees and enrolled members of the Bois Forte Band of Chippewa located in Nett Lake, MN who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect as of October 10, 2013
- Employees of the Bois Forte Band of Chippewa Reservation Tribal Government, located in Nett Lake, Minnesota
- Employees of the Bois Forte Development Corporation located in Tower, Minnesota
- Employees of the Nett Lake School, ISD #707, located in Nett Lake, Minnesota; Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, employees of this credit union, persons retired as pensioners or annuitant from the above employment, volunteers, members of the immediate family or household, organizations of such Persons, and corporate or other legal entities in the proposed charter.
- Main Office Address: 600 W 3Rd Ave N, Aurora, MN 55705-1269
- Website: http://www.evfcu.org
- Phone: (218) 229-2048
- Total Members: 4,707
- Total Assets: $56 million
- Charter Number: 4708
- Routing Number: 291273905
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Minnesota
There are currently 93 credit unions operating in the state of Minnesota and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Two Harbors Credit Union, Ziegler Credit Union and Wadena Credit Union.