Overview of Embark Credit Union
Embark Credit Union was established in 1936 and is the 14th largest credit union operating in the state of Montana as measured by total assets. The company has 2 branches and 32 employees.
Who Can Join Embark Credit Union?
You can join the credit union if you live, work, worship, attend school or own a business in Cascade, Chouteau, Teton, Pondera or Judith Basin County.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2649, Great Falls, MT 59403
- Website: http://www.embarkcu.com
- Phone: (406) 727-7300
- Charter Number: 1104
- Charter Year: 1936
- Employees: 32
- Embark Credit Union Routing Number: 292977307
- Membership Trends: Credit unions in the state of Montana have an average membership base of 8,867 compared with Embark Credit Union which has total members of 9,921. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has increased by 2%.
- Total Assets: $134 million
- Total Loans: $64 million
- Total Net Worth: $15 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $1,506
- Net Worth Ratio: 11.1%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Montana
There are currently 45 credit unions operating in the state of Montana and combined these credit unions have 399 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Whitefish Credit Union, Mile High Credit Union, Billings Credit Union and Sky Credit Union.