Overview of Elko Federal Credit Union
Elko Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of Nevada. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 35 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 16,441 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- People who live, work, regularly conduct business, worship, or attend school in the counties of Lander, Eureka, Elko, Humboldt, Pershing, Churchill, Carson City, Douglas, Lyon, Storey, Washoe or White Pine in Nevada; and Twin Falls, Gooding, Jerome or Owyhee in Idaho
- Businesses and other legal entities located or headquartered in those same counties
- Main Office Address: 2397 Mountain City Hwy, Elko, NV 89801
- Website: http://www.elkofcu.org
- Phone: (775) 738-4083
- Total Members: 16,441
- Total Assets: $252 million
- Charter Number: 13800
- Routing Number: 324274033
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Nevada
There are currently 10 credit unions operating in the state of Nevada and combined these credit unions have 233 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Weststar Credit Union, Pahranagat Valley Credit Union and Churchill County Credit Union.