Overview of Elevations Credit Union
Elevations Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Colorado. The credit union currently has 15 branches and 565 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 175,133 members.
Who Can Join?
To join Elevations as a member, you need to meet one of the following criteria:
- Live or work in Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, El Paso, Gilpin, Grand, Jefferson, Larimer, Park or Weld counties
- Work or study at CU Boulder or Naropa University
- Work for one of the nearly 400 employers and associations that use Elevations as a financial services provider
- Be related to an Elevations member
- Make a donation of $15 or more to the Elevations Foundation
- Main Office Address: Po Box 9004, Boulder, CO 80301
- Website: http://www.elevationscu.com
- Phone: (303) 443-4672
- Total Members: 175,133
- Total Assets: $3,244 million
- Charter Number: 68565
- Routing Number: 307074580
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.