Overview of Elevate Credit Union
Elevate Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Utah. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 36 employees.
Who Can Join?
There are two ways to be eligible for membership with Elevate CU:
- Live, work, attend school, worship, or regularly conduct business in the Utah counties of Box Elder, Cache or Rich.
- Be an immediate family member of a current Elevate CU member.
- Main Office Address: 1023 Medical Dr, Brigham City, UT 84302-3049
- Website: https://www.elevatecu.com
- Phone: (435) 723-3437
- Charter Number: 9163
- Charter Year: 1954
- Routing Number: 324376818
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Utah
There are currently 59 credit unions operating in the state of Utah and combined these credit unions have 3.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Local Union 354 I B E W Credit Union, American United Credit Union and Ridgeline Credit Union.