Overview of Elements Financial
Elements Financial was first established in the year 1976 and is based in the state of Indiana. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 186 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 120,595 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Elements Financial are the following:
- An employee, student, retiree or a member of an eligible Elements Financial company or organization
- A member of the immediate family or household of some who is an employee, student, retiree or member of an eligible Elements Financial company or organization
Click here to view the full list of company and organization partners of Elements Financial.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 7123, Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Website: https://www.elements.org/
- Phone: (317) 524-5076
- Total Members: 120,595
- Total Assets: $2,074 million
- Charter Number: 22468
- Routing Number: 274073834
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Indiana
There are currently 133 credit unions operating in the state of Indiana and combined these credit unions have 2.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Great Horizons Credit Union, Healthcare Professionals Credit Union and Fire Police City County Credit Union.