Overview of Electrical Federal Credit Union
Electrical Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Colorado. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,182 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join Electrical Federal Credit Union if you are affiliated with any of the Colorado Labor Unions;
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 68 (IBEW 68) or Local 111 (IBEW 111)
- United Food and Commercial Workers Local 7 (UFCW 7)
- Plumbers Local 3 (PPF/UA Denver)
- SMART (Sheet Metal, Air, Rail, Transportation) Local 9
- Carpenters Local 55 (CJA Denver)
- Office & Professional Employees International Union Local 30 (OPEIU 30)
- Denver Labor Council for Latin American Advancement (LCLAA)
- Any labor union affiliated with either the Colorado AFL-CIO or the Denver Area Labor Federation (DALF)
- An immediate family of an existing member.
- Main Office Address: 5080 W 60Th Ave, Arvada, CO 80003-6919
- Website: http://www.electricalfcu.org
- Phone: (303) 428-5080
- Total Members: 4,182
- Total Assets: $51 million
- Charter Number: 8701
- Routing Number: 302075416
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Colorado
There are currently 76 credit unions operating in the state of Colorado and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Coloramo Credit Union, Space Age Credit Union and White Crown Credit Union.