Overview of Electric Cooperatives Credit Union
Electric Cooperatives Credit Union was first established in the year 1979 and is based in the state of Arkansas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,595 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Electric Cooperatives Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Employees or directors of rural electric cooperatives within the State of Arkansas; Southwest Power Pool, Today’s Power, Inc., or ERMCO, a wholly-owned subsidiary located in Dyersburg, TN.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of the credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; employees of the credit union.
- Members of the immediate families of these persons; or organizations of such individuals.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 194208, Little Rock, AR 72219
- Website: https://www.electriccoopfcu.org/
- Phone: (501) 570-2396
- Charter Number: 23361
- Charter Year: 1979
- Routing Number: 282075251
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arkansas
There are currently 54 credit unions operating in the state of Arkansas and combined these credit unions have 350,665 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: United Arkansas Credit Union, Southern Gas Credit Union and Arkansas Education Association Credit Union.