Overview of ELCA Federal Credit Union
ELCA Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 2015 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,957 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Members of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- ELCA congregations, synods, churchwide office, other related ministries and their employees
- Members of the United Church of Christ
- Family members of current ELCA FCU members
- Main Office Address: 8765 W Higgins Rd, Suite 675, Chicago, IL 60631
- Website: http://www.elcafcu.org
- Phone: (877) 715-1111
- Total Members: 1,957
- Total Assets: $24 million
- Charter Number: 24866
- Routing Number: 71093350
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: United Credit Union, Unified Homeowners Of Illinois Credit Union and Community Plus Credit Union.