Overview of Eight Federal Credit Union
Eight Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1970 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,504 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Eight FCU is open to the following people:
- Regular members of Local 8 IBEW, members of their extended families and individuals living in the same household and organizations of such persons
- Local 8 contractors and their employees
- Main Office Address: Po Box 60319, Rossford, OH 43460
- Website: https://eightfederalcu.org/
- Phone: (419) 666-7334
- Charter Number: 20222
- Charter Year: 1970
- Routing Number: 241281976
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Harvest Credit Union, Kraton Belpre Credit Union and Children’s Medical Center Credit Union.