Overview of Educational Employees Credit Union
Educational Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1934 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 19 branches and 497 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 336,799 members.
Who Can Join?
You qualify for membership if you are a:
- Certificated or Classified employee, or student, of a school/school district in any of the 12 counties EECU serves
- Retiree of a school/school district who now lives in any of the 12 counties EECU serves**
- Employee, contract physician or other medical professional service provider of Valley Children’s Healthcare
- Employee of St. Agnes Hospital who works in Fresno, CA, including those paid by Trinity Health
- Member of the former Sol Val Tel Federal Credit Union membership base
- Relative or household member of an existing EECU member or a person eligible for EECU membership
- Member of a Board of Education or Board of Trustees of a licensed/accredited school system in any of the 12 counties EECU serves
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 5242, Fresno, CA 93755
- Website: http://www.myeecu.org
- Phone: (800) 538-3328
- Total Members: 336,799
- Total Assets: $4,682 million
- Charter Number: 60520
- Routing Number: 321172594
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Arrowhead Central Credit Union, United Local Credit Union and Central State Credit Union.