Overview of Education First Credit Union
Education First Credit Union was first established in the year 2000 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 33 employees.
Who Can Join?
Education First Credit Union is open for membership to:
- Any person who is affiliated with the education community in the state of Ohio, including their immediate family:
- mother, father, children, step-mom, step-dad, mother-in-law, father-in-law, grandparents, sister, brother, grandchildren, step-brother, step-sister, brother-in-law, sister-in-law and spouse
- anyone living within the primary member’s household
- Anyone who attends school, works, lives or worships in Franklin County, the Worthington, Gahanna, Westerville, or Olentangy School Districts
- Anyone who works in Education First CU’s Select Employee Groups (SEGs)
- Any K-12 student at any school in Franklin, Delaware, and Union counties
- All college or university students across the state of Ohio
- Main Office Address: 510 E. Mound St., Columbus, OH 43215
- Website: https://www.educu.org
- Phone: (614) 221-9376
- Charter Number: 68447
- Charter Year: 2000
- Routing Number: 244077271
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Genesis Employees Credit Union, Eaton Family Credit Union and Educational Community Alliance Credit Union.